up to 741 sq. M
TOTAL BUILDING SIZE
3,405 sq. M
No. 10 I. C. Bratianu Boulevard, 3rd District, Bucharest, Bratianu Business Center
The history of the building started in the 20th Century when the Rural Land Bank commissioned architect Paul Smarandescu to design a new and classy building that would serve as the institution’s headquarters.
The present building was constructed between 1924 and 1926, in a neoclassical style with baroque accents, and in 2015 we restored this historical monument and rebranded it into a modern business hub.
Bratianu Business Center provides open space areas that can be partitioned as per the tenant’s request and can satisfy the complex needs of commercial and office spaces. The creative partition of the rentable area and the top central positioning are the property’s main advantages.
• Basement + Ground Floor + 4F + Attic + Split level
• Clear height (ground floor): 3.3 m
• Clear height (per floor): 2.95 m – 3.30
• High insulation level & high quality finishings
• Use of space: Offices, Retail & Services (leisure)
• Efficiency & flexibility of design: possibility to accommodate tenants’ requirements, in order to get the most cost-effective project in terms of investment and use of space
Highly trafficked location
Bus & Subway
Focus on sustainability
Property & facility management services
Last Updated: November 17, 2022
Basement Level - Use of space: storage/ archive/ services (restaurant)
Ground floor - Use of space: retail
Ground floor - Use of space: Retail/ Services
First floor - Use of space: offices/ services (restaurant)
Head of Operations
Marketing & Sales Specialist
Interested to get a personalized offer? Fill in the form or directly contact our professionals in charge of the property, and we will swiftly reply.
Tel: (+40) 21 316 70 01
WhatsApp: +40 731 822 247