Through this website we are updating the information regarding the company, its mission, vision, portfolio, strategy, including recruitment process.
Global Vision Property Management SRL is currently the website administrator, a Romanian limited liability company having its registered office in 9B Fabrica de Glucoza Road, block B, entrance B, 1st floor, apt. 102, 2nd district, 020331, Bucharest, Romania, registered with the Bucharest Trade Registry under number J40/1613/2011, unique registration code 28037573.
We inform you that personal data are being collected and processed in a transparent and fair manner using the minimum required information, in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 on the protection of natural persons regarding the personal data processing and the free movement of such data (“GDPR”).
Any processing of personal data is executed for purposes that are well-defined, explicit, legitimate, appropriate, pertinent and non-excessive in relation to the purpose for which they are collected and processed subsequently.
According to GDPR, personal data means any information about an identified person or a person who can be identified through a personal identification number, name, surname, biometric data, location, genetic information, IP address, browser type, operating system, device type/ model, health information, behavior pattern in the online environment.
Within the https://www.globalvision.ro website, the information provided between the Parties is:
A. Customer information / potential customers:
Global Vision uses your relevant personal data for statistics regarding website traffic, number of unique visitors, their location and behavior within this website in order to assist us in identifying visitor preferences and communication.
The types of data we may collect and process are:
B. Provider information
We inform you that GLOBAL VISION processes personal data for purposes that are well-defined, explicit, legitimate, appropriate, pertinent and non-excessive in relation to the purpose for which they are collected and processed subsequently in accordance to the company’s activities.
Lack of cooperation may lead to the inability to provide information about GLOBAL VISION services.
2. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data will be disclosed only to its employees, authorized personnel, subcontractors, any company of the group or buyer of the business for the performance of their activity and GLOBAL VISION’s activity, except for the following mandatory situations:
• if, according to the law, GLOBAL VISION has the obligation to disclose such data to public authorities;
• when this communication is made according to law in order to protect the rights and interests of GLOBAL VISION, its’ employees, customers, suppliers or other persons;
• when the data transfer is expressly requested by the data subject or by any persons demonstrating legal authority to act on your behalf. In fulfilling their obligations and commitments and in order to ensure the processing of personal data in an efficient and professional manner, GLOBAL VISION may transfer personal data to empowered third parties in their role as subcontractor according to an agreement. These processors (empowered persons) have the obligation to comply with the security requirements of the processing action and take the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data.
Depending on the type of processing, personal data may be processed by:
· IT operators, sellers and other intermediaries;
· Those who ensure full operation in related systems in which they are processed;
· Those who offer security and other protection to GLOBAL VISION’s systems;
· Members of the GLOBAL VISION Group if required for running the activity.
The afore-mentioned empowered companies are based in Romania or with headquarters in one of the European Union states or in such states where legislation provides a level of security protection at least equal to that offered by Romanian law.
If it is necessary to deliver and process your personal data in a state outside of the European Union, GLOBAL VISION will ensure that personal data processing complies with the security requirements from the European Union Community, that includes compliance with EU standards on personal data processing, thus ensuring the fulfillment of the goals set by the legislation on the protection of personal data.
For atypical cases, GLOBAL VISION will ask for permission from the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing to transmit personal data to countries whose legislation does not provide same level of protection to that provided by Romanian law (e.g. U-US Privacy Shield https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome).
This is a waiver of GLOBAL VISION’s responsibility for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is not in its’ control. This website may provide links to third-party websites. GLOBAL VISION cannot be responsible for the security and content of such third-party websites.
3. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA. PERIOD OF DATA RETAINMENT
Personal data is archived during and after the execution of the agreement. However, if personal data is not collected as result of any agreement, data shall be retained for as long as it is necessary for the sole purpose for which they were collected and according to the legal provisions.
4. THE RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
As data subjects, GDPR provides a series of rights for you. The most important are listed below:
• Access to information – you have the right to be informed that your data is collected and processed, for what purpose and how;
• Data Correction – You have the right to rectify your personal data, if necessary;
• The option to revoke the right of Global Vision to process personal data – you have the right to request the deletion of personal data at any time by sending a message at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with the following content: “Unsubscribe”.
• Restriction of data – You have the right to restrict the collection and processing of personal data in some cases (for example, when you suspect personal data is inaccurate);
• Consent withdrawal – You have the right to request the cease for the collection and processing of your personal data under the limitations provided by the law;
• Data Portability – You have the right to ask us to forward the digital data you have provided to us;
• Complaint – You have the right to file complaints at the GLOBAL VISION headquarters or the data protection authority;
Data subjects can address their request directly to GLOBAL VISION headquarters or by e-mail at email@example.com, stating the reason for their complaint and/ or the rights considered to have been violated. Data subject will receive a reply within 30 days from the registration date in company’s records. This period may be extended depending on the complexity of your request. Any needed clarification or period to issue GLOBAL VISION’s response shall be communicated in due time.
Apart from the above-mentioned settlement of any disputes, the concerned data subjects have the option to submit (directly or through representative) a complaint to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing (www.dataprotection.ro), preferable not earlier than 30 days after filing a complaint to GLOBAL VISION.
For any question as to how the data of the data subjects are being used or if any further clarification is required in relation to any aspect of data processing, the data subjects may address by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, by post, to GLOBAL VISION, 201 Barbu Vacarescu St., 9th floor, Bucharest, 2nd District, or personally submitting a signed handwritten notice at GLOBAL VISION headquarters as mentioned above.
Continuing on this website you agree on behalf of the company you represent or whose device you are using to the personal data processing.