– Will be directly responsible for the provision of facilities services in the building (for the common areas and the building equipment).
– Will ensure that the highest standards of management and maintenance of the property and ensuring service to the occupiers are provided, while having regard to cost considerations.
– Will ensure the regular liaison with occupiers and being the first point of contact for advice and guidance in connection with the day-to-day physical operation of the site.
– Will provide and organize reactive maintenance and day-to-day service requirements undertaken in a timely and cost-effective manner.
– Will provide and organize corrective maintenance for the common areas and the building equipment.
– Will ensure high standards for all the operations, repairs, replace, renewal, and maintenance of fire alarm systems, fire prevention, fire-fighting equipment and ancillary apparatus.
– Will ensure the maintenance, test and implementation of disaster planning procedures to cover all emergencies, including the organization and coordination of fire evacuation and bomb drills.
– Will also involve the establishment and maintenance of high quality health and safety arrangements.
– Will have to establish and maintain proper site records in accordance with best practice rules.
– Will organize and coordinate the cleaning services for the property’s common areas and for the landscaping areas.
– To ensure that the site-based staff deals with all enquiries, messages, and the client requests and that these are logged effectively and efficiently.
– Will be directly responsible for site-based employees and their assessment, training and development and day-to-day management, you will also be asked to advise on staff structures required.
– Technical background
– Customer focuse
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Multi-tasking and Time Management Skills
– Ability to work independently with little supervision, as well as part of a team
– Be able to quickly ascertain a situation and be decisive in solving it, such as identifying defects.
– Prior experience in facility services, developing activity based budgets and managing subcontractors
– Good English command
This is an exciting opportunity with strong career development path for the right person. Competitive remuneration and benefits.