We are looking for:
– Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills;
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
– Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail;
– Understanding and knowledge in selling maintenance services or facility-integrated services;
– Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs;
– Creative, innovative, and analytical thinking;
– Good command of English.
– Develop pipeline with new and existing clients and/ or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas;
– Providing all the necessary information and assistance in a professional and accurate manner;
– Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
– Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize turnover and profit;
– Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
– Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/ quarterly initiatives and prepare reports.
An opportunity to work in a family business office, enabling a strong career development path for the right person;
Competitive remuneration and benefits.