The history of the building started in the 20th Century when the Rural Land Bank commissioned architect Paul Smarandescu to design a new and classy building that would serve asthe institution’s headquarters. The present building was constructed between 1924 and 1926, in a neoclassical style with baroque accents.
The building benefits from open space areas that can be partitioned as per tenant’s request and can satisfy the complex needs of commercial and office spaces. The intelligent partition of the rentable area and the top central positioning are its main advantages. The location of the building and the proximity to state central agencies facilitate the daily financial and administrative operations of the company.
For other services provided click here.